It’s safe to say that Bluedio is not one the highly rated headphone manufactures out there, however, a quick glance at their website shows that they have quite a number of products under their belt. They happen to produce some of the cheapest products while still ensuring that these goods are feature packed. Some of the Bluedio wireless headphones contain up to date Bluetooth profiles and versions that support the apt-x codec. For those of you with a little more to spend, their pricier models are well manufactured and can hold their own alongside other top brands on the market. Below are some of the reasons why you should try these headphones out.
- AFFORDABILITY:The most notable factor concerning these headphones is how relatively cheap they are, compared to their counterparts, even though they happen to be jam-packed with many interesting features. Some of them even support micro sd cards and different apt-x room effects whilst still keeping with its low pricing. This makes this brand the only one that offers some these features at that relatively low price. What’s not to like, no?
- UNIQUE DESIGNS:Most headphone products that are manufactured by Bluedio usually come in unique designs with several form facts and bold color formats. You rarely see a duplicate or similarities to their design on the market.
– Its wireless capabilities are quite reliable largely due to the fact that they have the support of a rather robust Bluetooth technology system
– Some of them have additional features such as in-built FM Radio functions.
– Their strong noise cancellation functionality puts them right up there with the top headphone brands on the market
– Their headset is usually foldable and quite compact which makes for easy portability
– Several contemporary style and design options. They normally come in several colors, just like the famous Beats do.
– Superb value for money. Almost quite literary unbeatable in this sector.
– BLUEDIO Q5 FEATURES: The Q5 bluedio wireless headphones are sweat-proof earphones that has a Spanish, English, Chinese and French voice prompt. It has 4.1 Bluetooth technology which in turn strengthens data transmission and effectively stabilizes the signals. It’s high-quality design and engineering makes it comfortable for daily usage.
Bluedio is an up and coming brand that’s steadily rising and offers affordable and unique headphones. It’s a company you definitely have to keep your eyes on. Yes, they do have those models that may cost you a pretty penny, however, what they’re most commonly known for is their low-cost wireless headphones that contain unique features such as on-board storage and multiple drivers. Unfortunately, word on the street is that the sound quality they provide the user with could use a little improvement. Many consumers of the Bluedio wireless headphones feel that that’s an area where the company could and should improve on greatly. All in all, these headphones are a wonderful product by Bluedio and something you definitely need to try out. Go on, get yours today. You won’t regret it!