In the decade that is primarily defined by the smartphones and touch screen gadgets, a craze that was born to be undying. One of the funniest and jaws dropping fact about the current smartphones is that these are apparently a million times more powerful than all of the computing system of NASA of 1969. It has barely been few years and the mobile phones have turned into a necessity than the luxury.
Xiaomi Brand Craze
Among the countless rumored rising brands of the Android and smartphones, Xiaomi is one name which has taken the gadget world by storm. In no time since its first smartphone Mi3 was launched in 2014, the brand has made it to the most sought list with its ever impressive and smart additions hence.
The newest talk of the town is the Xiaomi Mi A1, a phone that one would be tempted to own. The following exquisite features are the reasons why this phone goes off the shelves in a flash as soon as the sale opens:
- The touchscreen display of this phone is of 5.50 inch which bears a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The full HD AMOLED display is ideal and comes protected with a durable scratch resistant glass.
- Powered by 2GHz octa-core processor, the phone comes with a good 4 GB RAM. It has a tremendous internal storage capacity of 64 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB. The great 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter in the front makes this phone one of the most loved gadgets.
- The phone runs Android 7.1.2 which is powered by a whopping 3080 mAh non-removable battery. It weighs 168 grams and has height, width, and thickness of 155.40, 75.80 and 7.30 respectively.
- It is a dual sim phone that can contain two nano sims.
- Various connectivity options that this phone comes equipped with are WiFi, GPS, infrared, Bluetooth, USB, OTG, 3G, and 4G.
- Apart from the above magnificent features, the phone comes bedecked with sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, compass, magnetometer, and gyroscope.
True is the fact that if there is any smartphone that comes out to be a complete magnanimous package for a gadget lover and that too in an attractively pocket-friendly price, it is undoubtedly the Xiaomi Mi A1. It is a simple yet attractive phone that one can easily accommodate in the pocket or bag, owing to its sleek silhouette. The fingerprint sensor at the rear of the phone is quick in response and proven accurate.
On an average, the phone gets discharged pretty fast and in the contemporary hectic schedules, it is obvious that you might end up forgetting to charge your phone. But the exclusive Mi A1 lasts for one full day in spite of an everlasting use. In a nutshell, having successfully passed all the benchmark tests, Xiaomi Mi A1 comes forth as an ideal gadget that you would certainly be delighted to call your own!